Edward's and Bella's First Kiss

Edward's and Bella's First Kiss

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Surprise, Surprise... The Book.

Soon after I'd fallen in love with the movie, I was reminded that it was made from a series of four books by Stephanie Meyer. I'd never really enjoyed reading much, I always considered it a hassle when I had to read a lengthy, boring book during English class. Knowing how I felt about the movie, I figured maybe it would be a good idea to take interest into the books so I bought the first one. I was at the mall with my boyfriend, once again, and we went to Chapters so I could buy Twilight (Soft Copy is 11.99+tax). I was going to get the sequel to it as well, 'New Moon,' but Sean reminded me that I was not much of a reader so it'd likely be a good idea to only get the first one right then. I went home that night and couldn't put the book down. Knowing what the characters and scenes looked like in the movie made it a lot easier for me to picture in my mind when reading it because I then would not come up with my own visions of the movie and would have no disappointment when watching the movie... again. For not being much a reader, I read that book extremely fast, it was more than amazing... It was the best thing I'd ever heard.
The next day, I went back to the mall with my dad and bought the second book. I knew that I'd want to find out what happened to Bella and Edward the second I finished the first one, and I was right. But I'll leave that for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment