Edward's and Bella's First Kiss

Edward's and Bella's First Kiss

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Beginning of the Obsession.

It all started in November, 2008. The movie Twilight had just premiered on the 21st, so my boyfriend and I decided to take a night out to see what it was like. I wasn't interested in seeing it at first because most of the girls I knew were making such a big deal out of it and I figured it was just the new trend so when I was asked to see that, I wasn't very enthusiastic. We got to the movies, bought the tickets, and sat down in the theatre... Just as I thought, still no excitement. Finally, the movie began and I still wasn't sure what the plot was even about. As the story moved on, I got more and more into the movie and to my surprise, I loved it. I'm a sucker for romantics so the parts where Edward and Bella (in the photo) were together made my heart sink. When the movie was over, I was devastated. I wanted it to go on forever and never end, I wanted to see it again right that second, but we had to go home. All I could think about that night was how much I loved the movie and how I wished we could re-watch it again and again, and everytime I got the chance to see it again, I would take it. I went to the theatres again a few weeks later with two friends and loved it just as much as the first time. The only thing left to do was wait for it to come out on DVD so I could watch it anytime I wanted to... but that would take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment