Edward's and Bella's First Kiss

Edward's and Bella's First Kiss

Friday, January 16, 2009

Eclipse.

Good news - I was in luck! Both the third and fourth books were at Chapters! Bad news - I had already bought the first and second in soft copies and they only sold the third and fourth in hard... My books were not going to match. This disappointment did not get past me though, I grabbed them quickly and went to the cash register. There was no way that I was going to give up knowing what happened next. The second my dad and I got back into the car I opened Eclipse and started it, I really could not wait. This book was a bit larger than the first and second - 629 pages. I knew that it would take me more time than the second one had. As I read it, I became more and more in depth with the book. It was even more intense than the first two! Since I had a love for Edward Cullen, anything to do with Jacob Black made me shiver. I hated when he and Bella were together... But I won't ruin the story for people who haven't read it. Just like the other two books, it still brought out my emotions. There were times that I cried, times that I freaked out, times that I got scared, and times that I did not know what to expect. This just made it even harder to put the book down. Knowing I hate to attend school made it very difficult to just continue reading because I did not have full days to myself to dedicate to the book alone. After about three or four days, the third one was done. Another cliffhanger - of course. Everyone had said that the fourth was the best book in the series so I knew that I had to start as soon as I had time to myself. I just could not wait any longer to read the words of Edward and Bella again.

No comments:

Post a Comment