Edward's and Bella's First Kiss

Edward's and Bella's First Kiss

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Breaking Dawn - The Last Book.

Just as expected, the fourth one was as amazing as everyone had told me. I started reading it the same day that I finished reading the third one just before I went to bed, so I did not get too far into it that night. As time passed, I read more and more, still not having a lot of time to myself to read as much as I would have liked to though. However, after a few shorts days, I finally finished it. Nothing in the book ever ceased to amaze me. Everything was so effective, interesting, and made it very difficult to put down. Just like the other books, I could still picture everything having already seen the movie, and I was very glad for that. The movies are going to be produced eventually and I don't want to be disappointed by the vision that already exists in my brain. It was sort of like a competition between Sean and I. We were both interested in the series and we were both reading them. I happened to get all of the books before he did, but being the slower reader of the two of us, I never could finish them before he could. It was a constant annoyance when he continued to bother me about being so slow, and he would tease me about the fact that he knew what was happening and I did not. Finally, I'm finished all of them as well and we can just discuss them together. The way the series ended was overwhelming and half-expected... But I don't want to give that away for future readers. I highly recommend that people read these because they truly are amazing. Not only is it a heroic story of a vampire and a human, it's also a love story proving the consequences people will go through to be with the one they love. Anyone who has a disbelief of love will certainly be proven wrong by Stephanie Meyer, I know it's given me a different view on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment