Edward's and Bella's First Kiss

Edward's and Bella's First Kiss

Monday, January 19, 2009

The Power of Twilight.

Sean's very smart when it comes to computers and he was able to download the movie for me so I do not go crazy waiting for the release of the DVD. Although the picture is not amazing quality, you can still see what's happening and you can hear the sound perfectly. Since I finished the books last night and I had nothing else to read anymore, I decided to watch it while working on my math review. This was the third time I'd seen Twilight and it never fails to make me cry. The emotions, love, anger, violence, and relationships expressed in the movie are overwhelming and very well presented. It really makes you think about a lot - well, me at least. The commitment that Edward and Bella have for each other either makes you feel grateful for what you have, or wish you had exactly what they have. It's easy to sympathize with Bella and relate to some of the situations she goes through because before she meets Edward, she's a simple teenager trying to get through high school. Both the book and movie have the ability to make you feel solidified - like you're the only one that knows anything about it. Personally, there were some things that made me feel like I was the biggest and only fan, and then when I talked to my friend, I found that I wasn't the only one with this addiction. It has captured my entire interest though and I do not think I'll ever find something that I love this much. Two weeks and an entire book series complete, unbelievable is the only word I can think of. But just like I say to everyone who doesn't understand my obsession - you have no idea until you read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment